WHY 2 K?
Time keeps on slipping slipping slipping, into the future.....
Here are ten good effects of the Y2K Bug that you may not have thought about!...
- Those who got rich in jobs fixing the Y2K bug can lay back, relax
and spend all their cold hard cash while they laugh at the rest of us.
- They might FINALLY stop playing Prince's 1999 after January 1st....
- No electricity, no lights, no motorcars... not a single luxury.
Back to the "good old days"!
- You'll finally be forced to clean out that refrigerator
after you run out of food and there's none to be had at the stores.
- All those old cheques with 19-- printed on them?:
a plentiful supply of notepads!
- You know all the lyrics to that REM song by heart anyways...
now you can run around the streets singing it with glee:
"It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine....!"
- You'll get good use out of that "Y2K Bunker" that you built
in the basement... What, you didn't build a bunker???! PANIC NOW
- The fireworks at midnight on New Year's Eve will shine
ever more brightly with all the power and lights out!
- You'll be so bored without electricity, you'll finally have time
to finish that game of Monopoly that you
started playing in 1979.
- You just might be broken of your Internet addiction
after the power is out for three months.